profile









archives

Friday, November 27, 2009 @ 4:38 PM
Birthdayss


These 3 weeks were packed with birthday celebrations. I'm dead tired. I didn't have do self-revision at all. Ok maybe that day only when I did my assignment. And I'm like dead, I have yet to do my assignment due on this coming Tuesday.

I couldn't get myself down to study yet. I don't know whats the reason behind it. I only know I don't have any motivation to study. And with the staying over-night thingy going on, my energy is draining away.

I finally see the effect of panadol. I don't know if that was the real effect of it but it worked on me. Yesterday I had 2 of it before I went out because of the cramp. And while I was out all night, my mind couldn't work at all. It just shut down on its own after mid-night. I thought I was tired but I wasn't because I had 12 hours of sleep that day. It was just my mind that stop working and caused me to stone all night.

Yesterday afternoon, I was home alone with my niece, Isabel. Luckily she didn't cry. Ha. She slept all the way except when she wants to drink milk. And then guess what. My parents trimmed her hair just now. Ha. Cos' it was too long. Too bad I missed the scene cos' I was still sleeping.

A short passer-by

Let the music be your guide