|
Thursday, November 12, 2009 @ 9:39 PM
the common sense
I'm ALWAYS in the wrong whenever conflicts occured. ALWAYS. Never once was there not mine. Because I STILL have a very bad attitude. I have NEVER change before. I have ALWAYS been this BAD. I don't deny those. But if one can't take in any comments, then don't ever comment on others. The way of hitting and throwing showed the spoiltness.
Thats very cool. So you meant by sacrificing studies, sacrificing going out to have fun, and rot at home helping out is NOT helping. So you meant going out having fun on days when there is no work or school IS called helping.
I'm also a human. I will get tired of doing all these. I'm not paid doing these even thou I get pocket money from you. I'm not obligated to do this. I seriously can't catch up with my studies in school. And I bear with all these because I know its only a month thing and that she needs the help. BUT all I got from your mouth was I NEVER help. Like wtf can.
Because the 6 letter word never link here.
ALWAYS seen as the unchanged one.
Let the music be your guide
|