|
Friday, November 6, 2009 @ 11:15 PM
Fatigued
Only a week of not playing squash, my legs are giving way again after today's lesson. But its getting more fun, especially with a smaller group. Its only the running part at the end...
I felt really tired, after only a few days of seeing to my sister's needs, plus washing and cleaning. I don't have any time to study. Even when I have the time, I used them to rest cos' I would be real tired by then. When I chilled outside with my friends at night, I couldn't hold on till really late like last time. I just felt my energy were all being used up during the day. Perhaps because I sleep late at night too. BUT seeing the baby comforts me. Seeing that my sis could concentrate on her confinement and not see any idiotic confinement aunty comforts me. And its only about 3 more weeks till the end of her confinement. I guess my bro-in-law and sis are even more tired with the number of times they wake up at night. Ha. Jiayou!
Sometimes I don't even bear to go out and leave them alone in the house. Take for example today, somehow I just want to go for squash but nobody was at home. I nearly wanted to "pang seh" my friends, but knowing my youngest sis would be back about an hour after I left, I just went for squash.
I just LOVE my niece. Everyday I would mention that she's cute. Ha. She doesn't have a name yet btw. Soon!
Thanks to my fake mother, I now dare to carry the baby! Haha!
Dancing is the remedy
Let the music be your guide
|