|
Sunday, November 1, 2009 @ 2:31 PM
Overslept
I felt really really bad and guilty that I have overslept yesterday. It was not the first time with the same group alr. And it isn't the only group that such thing has happened with. I'm really hopeless in waking up by myself.
I was supposed to meet my long-time-no-see friends 7pm at city area ytd. But I woke up at 7.30pm. I didn't sleep since night btw! Didn't slept the night before. And I had wanted to take a short nap after I accompanied my sis and baby home from East Shore. So, after bathing and eating and ensured that my sis and baby have got someone to take care of, I went to have my sleep at bout 2plus. The next thing I knew, it was 7.30.
I couldn't hear about 7 missed calls and 2 msgs, and 3 different timings of alarm from my hp at all. And the volume was the usual volume I always have when I'm home so I could hear from anywhere. I seriously need more alarm clocks! Or maybe I should always have a human alarm clock to wake me up when I have something on. Ha. But apart from my mother waking me up in person for school, others don't work; sometimes even when my sis tried waking me up in person.
Argh!
Anyway, the more I see my niece the more I love her! She's seriously cute and her hair...! Haha! But I still don't know how and don't dare to carry her. Seems really fragile.
"...tried to reach out to you touch my hand..."
Let the music be your guide
|