profile









archives

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 12:33 AM
a new year coming!


Been weeks since I last blogged.

Just caught "Avatar" today. Its a super nice show! One of the best movie. Well, at least to me. Wished I have an avatar of my own! Ha. "Old Dogs" isn't that bad either. Thou its not the best, but its super funny!

I m left with a few days of school only. Plus the extra lessons and crashing of lessons... And EXAMS is in May! I m alr lacking of sleep and studie. What should I not lack of anymore?

Christmas this year was bored! Perhaps because I had work and was tired. Or maybe because there wasn't any christmas mood in me this year at all. Ha. Will this year ends like how christmas started? I wanna countdown! I wanna see fireworks! But I guessed its quite impossible given that I will be working till late. By the time I reached, I would definitely not be able to squeeze my way thru to find anyone. Ha. Anyway! Its just another new year, no?

I realized whenever I m mad with my friends, all I need is just to complain once and full stop. But when I met with irritating people from the working society, one complain can never be enough! Be it office politics, or others... I just met with one few days back. Hello! I m like new there. And I never have any experience in that field before. I have yet to meet my target. Why take all the trouble to be so competitive with me?

And I really don't like people who would ignore others' existence after seeing to have own's advantage. I must say, those are really selfish and not good friends. Ha. FYI, I like to let people to taste their own medicine whenever possible. Its not being sick or what, but sometimes the best lesson in the world is tasting your own medicine.

I m waiting impatiently for my pay alr even thou the month has not end yet. Cause I m seriously really broke. Ha.

Guess I have not and might not regret making that decision/move cause the barrier is there still and I guessed it will always be.

Acting is part of life

Let the music be your guide