|
Friday, January 1, 2010 @ 11:22 PM
Happy 2010!
A new year has just begin today...
It didn't seem like a new year thou. The first half of 2009 actually passed rather slowly. It seemed like years ago. And then the other half passed rather quickly.
Spent the last hour of 2009 trying to get to Padang. I thought we couldn't make it. But we reached about 10mins before the start of the new year.
And 2010 started off with fireworks shooting up into the sky and greetings to and from friends, families, and relatives. It didn't went too well for me for the very first few hours because I was starving since I knocked off from work at 10plus. Apparently I went from a hungry person to a no mood person. I'm sure people have heard of "a hungry person is an angry person". Ha. In anyway, I did managed to go for countdown and see the fireworks with friends around. I'm contented!
Anyone has any idea where's the best place to study in the east area!? I'm dying to find one! Or any really accessible places. Don't mention national library pls cause I think thats very inaccessible ha.
damn ulcer still hurting me.
always thinking in progress.
Let the music be your guide
|