|
Saturday, January 23, 2010 @ 12:47 PM
I need more sleep
The morning started badly for me. I slept late last night thou I know I have got training in the morning but I was prepared for it. So, I woke up 3 hours earlier thou my shift is in the afternoon. And ended up having only 3 hours of sleep to accomodate to the training timing. In the end the training was forgotten and defeated the purpose of me waking up early. Fortunately I had my lappy with me right now. And I just dropped my battery last night. Now its loose and could drop anytime if I'm careless. And I doubt warrantly covers this. Hai. I'm having a bad headache now. I can't believe I'm here waiting for my shift to start when I could have slept more.
Anyway, I'm very into ettusais and avene since yesterday and last week respectively due to friends' intros. Ha. Although I haven't start using their products, but few of their products have actually attracted me. My friend introduced this lancome eye product for dark circle. Online reviews seemed relatively positive but its freaking expensive. I guessed that has to wait.
Yesterday shopped for few hours at orchard and still couldn't get my cny clothes. I really don't know what to get. Seems like I'm out of the trend or there isn't any or much trend at this moment.
Caught "Legion" last night and I got similar nightmare after that. But the thing is I can't remember what I dreamt. 3 hours of sleep... because of the nightmare, I guessed it got reduced by half alr. Ha.
Started studying, but not productive at all. And I'm lacking of time.
Waiting for 10pm when my work ends later! lol.
the first one.
Let the music be your guide
|