|
Monday, January 4, 2010 @ 11:46 PM
What a cathay
I caught the funniest post-movie ever on last saturday at Cathay Cineleisure. Ok, the movie itself is not bad. Funny and sad. Its "Alvin and the Chipmunks 2". Even thou it lasted for only an hour. One hour only. Supposedly to last for 89mins. All because the stupid staff gave us the wrong timing. He gave us the 1215 show instead of 1240. And we still happily walked in at about 1245 when the show was alr about 1/3 done. Because I saw and heard the chipmunks, I didn't sensed anything wrong initially even though the movie started earlier than expected (because there is supposed to have a 5 to 10mins adverstisement) and the cinema was alr full. Apparently, it ended an hour after we sat down. Thats when we realized we've gotten the wrong timing tickets. Ha.
I was damn pissed with the staff who gave the wrong tickets. How did he actually became the in-charge of the box office there man! Its not really because he gave the wrong tickets that made me that pissed. Its because he didn't even apologize for giving the wrong ones. Maybe I didn't heard. But he didn't look sorry at all when he apologized for he could not do anything. All he did was putting the blame on us for not checking the tickets beforehand. I admit we were at wrong for not checking. But hello! I've NEVER gotten a wrong tickets before loh. I don't and never blame my friends for getting the wrong one at all. In fact, I didn't blame any actually until the staff put the blame totally on us instead of apologizing for giving the wrong one. Then shouldn't he checked the tickets before handling them to the customers? Aren't they asking the customers to clear their shit when they have made the mess!?
I don't know why I was that pissed. But anyway the process was quite funny! HA.
And... Next time buy tickets from cathay cineleisure better check liao. Because I just learnt from my friend that they've gotten wrong tickets from there before due to cathay's mistake!
Ha! Anyway! I'm waiting for the email reply. One working day has passed. Shall see tomorrow.
I have not start studying and I seriously don't know how to. Have just paid a sum of $1982 for my exam fees today. I don't want them to go down to the drain. But how do I start? What should I do? I'm really desperate to start studying. Seriously.
Existence unknown
Let the music be your guide
|