profile









archives

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @ 12:09 AM
ARGH


Went Kbox @ Ehub this afternoon with my sisters. All four of us went together. Ha. First time. Two of my sisters seemed to be regular there and yet its only my first time visit there! Seldom go kbox also because of the price even though the system is much better there and the songs are mostly updated. But they are having this promotion, 8bucks nett per person, 2pm to 7pm for kbox member. Its really worth! You all should really go kbox if you want to sing. If I'm not wrong the promo is only until end April. But with only one standard drink per person, and 1 tibits to 2 persons which cannot be refilled.

Uh, well enough of promoting kbox. Haha. I'm not going again within the period of promotion anyway. lol. By right, I shouldn't be blogging about going out or kbox. But once in a while we four go out together. Ha.

Met some at Manpuku @Tampines1 after that to celebrate friend's birthday. It was a quick one thou. My first time visit at Manpuku too. OH and I realized the places I went today were my first time visit. HA. Anyway, there is nothing special there as what I thought. Maybe they have but I didn't realized. I only know the drinks there are super super ex. Lol.

Lastly:

PLEASE SCOLD/SAY ME IF YOU SEE OR HEAR OR KNOW THAT I AM GOING OUT! (Except to work lol)

THANK YOU!

I need to discipline myself.

PLEASE DON'T CALL ME OUT UNTIL THE THIRD WEEK OF MAY.

Well, maybe except for this thursday or friday to settle some stuffs!

*Not updating my blog until after that. If I do so, it could be because of some matters...*

Good luck to me.

trying seriously hard to look at the bright side.

Let the music be your guide