|
Sunday, March 28, 2010 @ 6:50 PM
Booked!
Trip to Redang is booked! Left the other half of the payment to be made. But they have booked the transportation and accomodation for us alr. Hehe.
Now, I'm only left with my time management. But I guessed before I could keep up to my time management, I have to acquire the skill of concentration. And I have no time. I actually thought of giving up... and try again next year. Seriously, until now, I still can't understand some of the concepts. Especially Econs. And my brain is just full of stuffs that it couldn't help me in memorizing anymore. How I wished I could reformat my brain, removing all the unwanted items, and putting in the things I need. Should I give up?
And then my hand seems to be more painful than before I went to the chinese doctor. And I don't know why. Humpf!
Anyway, I was left alone with my niece earlier this afternoon. Had a hard time putting her to sleep because she was crying and I haven't master the skill of putting her onto the sarong she uses to get down to sleep. But in the end, I managed to put her to sleep on my parents' bed. Ha. Taking care of her for an hour is more tiring than working the whole day! But she's still super cute!
maybe you're the one.
Let the music be your guide
|