|
Saturday, March 13, 2010 @ 1:28 AM
damn starhub
Finally my phone contract is hitting the 12th month today (13Mar), which means I can do an early recontract. I've waited for more than a month for that day to arrive because they don't allow early recontract, even one or two days before the 12th month. In return, Starhub called back their iphones while telling others that the phones are all sold out. Because of their "kind" act, I may not be able to get an iphone later which I had intended to do so since more than a month ago. Its either the phones have got problems, if not its Starhub that has got problem. I really hope when I call later, there will be stocks for iphone in their outlets. Its not that iphone is the only choice in my list. There is another, but due to some reason, I don't want to get it. The rest of the phones didn't attract me. Ha.
While the iphone issue is still on going, my current phone's camera spoilt just now, the last day of the 12th month. I found it only in the evening if not I could have sent it for repair in the afternoon if warranty covers this. How suay can I get? What does all these implies? ):
Starhub just dampened my mood the whole of today and resulted in me being unproductive in my revision. I couldn't concentrate and did not manage to even cover one chapter when I have intended to cover more than that.
And guess what? I accidently drank a mouth of mango juice just now and was like OMG. Thinking that it was orange juice, I poured onto my cup and then I thought why they changed the taste of orange after one mouth. Because I never tried mango before, I didn't know it was that until I checked the package. Turns out because the picture on the packaging was orange in color so I thought it was that and so did not check initially. Yuckss.
Its so difficult to wait for a week to get to watch another 40minutes of a new episode of "24". Why can't they just show all the episodes in one go? Haha. So torturing.
Why am I blogging when I should be studying?
Things showed that I'm fortunate that I did not walk that path
Let the music be your guide
|