|
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 @ 3:45 AM
Kaiji
Updates.
Phones solved.
Trip hanging in the air still.
Time management going haywire still.
My hand has been in pain for at least a month. Should I visit the doctor?
Caught a movie, Kaiji, after work just now. I didn't regret watching it even thou I was super tired from work and sleeping late that night. The main cast of the movie was Kira from Death Note. And somehow I thought an actor inside was familiar but couldn't confirm until I went to do some research after the movie and realized he was really "L" from Death Note. His part was super minor which came out for only a few minutes or so. He looked rather different inside but I could still recognized him! Ha.
A team isn't a team anymore when everyone is competing to reach the target.
Let the music be your guide
|