profile









archives

Monday, March 8, 2010 @ 12:53 AM
Last prelim paper


I'm having my last prelim paper later. But I would have only studied 12.5% of what I should study before I sleep in about an hour time. Thats not even half the passing rate of 34. I thought of not attending later and sleep more to study when I wake up. Should I? But I would feel guilty for doing so. But its a total of 1 hour preparation time, 3 hours travelling time to and fro and I'm going to be inside the exam hall for less than half the given time of 3 hours because I would be damn bored inside. My purpose is not even half the travelling time.

But anyway think I will be attending the paper later since its the last one. Ha.

Every's patience has its limit. Some people can take jokes and fun made on them but seriously, even a good temper person has his or her own limit, not to say a person with bad temper and yet could still take in such stuffs. You don't take these people for granted, everytime trying to increase their level of patient. Cos' you never know when their limit is up and you might regret seeing that day.

its at the max now.

Let the music be your guide