profile









archives

Saturday, March 6, 2010 @ 4:29 AM
a long day


I spent the longest friday ever just now. I don't see how TGIF works on me when I've got work on the very next day, and another but last prelim paper on coming monday. and yes, by right I should be sleeping by now. but I just had to blog because either I've a stomach full of anger, or I've nobody to turn to, or nobody listens, or I'm too free. Well apparently looking at my schedule now it surely can't be that I'm too free.

work today was really damn f. up. it could be due to the lack of sleep. but once I had only 2 hours of sleep and the day still went smoothly at work. concluded that it was due to others reasons. why say something that doesn't tally with your actions? I just dislike thieves (not the kind of thieves people usually would thought of). anyway, don't want to talk much about work here.

don't know when is the next time I could spend time to catch a movie outside. at most I shall catch it online if time don't allow me. don't know why there are people who tends to treat you extraordinary bad at times. until you thought you had done something wrong when you didn't.
eg. sometimes they just know what you had requested for, but they tend to ignore your request, and treat you like you don't exist. take for example you are feeling freaking thirsty. but you are stucked at somewhere, and only able to get a drink with the help from others. they know and yet don't want to provide the little help which doesn't cause them their lives. then you can only feel damn f. up feeling thirsty and yet can't do anything.

I don't deny I'm someone who doesn't have a good attitude. I don't deny I show unfriendly face (black face) unknowingly to people. I don't deny I'm a person full of vulagarities even when I'm outside. but I won't admit something I have never ever done before even when someone can just bring it up from I-don't-know-where. I don't have to act to be someone else when I'm really the way I am. why act like others when you could just act your ownself?

I must put an end to night life until after exams so I could concentrate more on my studies. in anyway I should keep to my word when I said that that would be my last night coming out so that my words wouldn't be doubted again.

listening is important.

Let the music be your guide