|
Tuesday, March 2, 2010 @ 1:46 AM
prelims
should be sleeping now. but I've been dying to update my blog ever since few days back but couldn't find time. haven't touched my blog since about a month ago. shall try and finish blogging by 2.
anyway happy belated 4th month old to my niece, Isabel! :D
having prelims currently, with the last paper ending on next monday. later is the 2nd last paper btw. I was and am not prepared at all for all the prelims papers. this is the first time I felt seriously unprepared for exams. first time feeling so bored during the papers because I don't know how to do. first time nearly fall asleep during the papers because it was that bored and tired. I felt really regretful and guilty for being so unprepared. but whats done can't be undone. this will be also be the last time I will feel so unprepare for any exams, be it prelims or main exams. because the feeling is really terrible. perhaps because the study mood has yet to come when I thought it has already arrived. and I've already officially started to panick. because the papers are seriously freaking difficult. the ones that are supposed to be the easiest to score, turned out to be the killer ones. like omg. ha.
I really wished time would pass really slowl. I really wished my brain would not shut down as early as 12am. I really wished I would not fall asleep while studying.
and guess what? I lost my student card today. because we were required to bring it to the exam hall. and I've forgotten to bring it out along with me. its only when I've reached the east side then I realized its missing. I can't remember seeing my card half way through the paper alr. first time losing something I thought I wouldn't lose it. I didn't lose my matric card in my 3 years of poly. but I lost the student card less than a year into SIM. hope to find the card at the lost and found area tmr. ha.
ok. its time I go and sleep even thou I've not finish. shall blog another time when I've the time to do so. (:
passer-by
Let the music be your guide
|