profile









archives

Sunday, March 14, 2010 @ 2:07 AM
random shopping


I hope I won't get bothered by the phone issue anymore cos' I don't want to. Whats meant to be mine, will be mine in the end. If its not, no matter how much I think or do about it, it still wouldn't be mine.

Anyway, I sent my phone for servicing today instead of getting one. Fortunately, the warranty has not expired yet. But hope it can be repaired under warranty. And I'm using back the phone I used before this. So not used to it! Ha.

My sis and I headed down to town after that as she was meeting her friend to pass some things to her there. Walked around fareast to pass time and had wanted to go back right after she met her friend. But! We ended up shopping at 313@Somerset and reached home 2 hours later than expected. Have never thought of doing shopping until after my exams. Hai. Anyway, whats done can't be undone. Haha.

And then my sis tempted me to buy a camera. And! I nearly got it today. Thanks to time, I now still have time to think about it. But I might still get it at the month end. Shall see how "my market" goes.

Enduring is the most difficult thing to do.

Let the music be your guide