profile









archives

Monday, May 31, 2010 @ 2:11 AM
Holiday Post 2


Its not going to be a long one...

Went 85 for dinner cum supper with 2 of my friends few days back. It was a long time since I went there.. Like way before exams period? I can't really remember. But nice meal and meet up!

Then my throat went really bad the next morning till even a tiny drop of saliva could hurt my throat when I swallowed it. It got better when I practically slept the whole day till 10plus at night from the time I woke up at 12plus in the afternoon. Until now, it itched a little. But I'm very sure it will be okay tomorrow after I have complaint here. Ha. And I can't believed I slept the whole day on a Saturday; and yet I could still sleep when I went to bed at 3plus in the morning. Hmm.

Anyway, I rested at home today again because of the stupid cramps.

And then my phone hanged on me just now. Amazingly my friend could still call thru my number thou I could not hear or see it as the phone was like totally blank and dead. It didn't hanged on me once or twice but more than that ):

I want to go to different Islands! Explore them, and see how beautiful nature is.

The puzzle; that I couldn't solve so I could see the picture and get out of the maze.

Let the music be your guide