profile









archives

Thursday, May 27, 2010 @ 3:12 PM
holidays!


I have been wanting to blog since my last paper on 13May but I found no time and mood to do so.

I shan't talk about exams. Because if I talked about it, you'll be reading a page full of emo stuffs. What I can say about it is, I have to be mentally prepared for an alternative path.

Immediately after 3 days was Redang trip. The long waited trip, yet it ended as fast as a lightning would strike. It was a 4d3n trip. Fortunately it wasn't a 3d2n trip because it would definitely be too short for us. We alighted the bus at the wrong jetty and had to pay to travel back another hour to the correct one. I was super pissed off with the bus driver from FIVE STARS TOUR. He drove off with his bus and left us there when he was the one who told us that we should alight at the 2nd stop (which is the wrong stop). And five stars tour has not give me a reply yet. We booked thru them mainly because of their reputation and they gave us shit service. But lucky for me, I forgot about it as soon as I reached Redang Island. Maybe because there was another thing that made me forget about it.

I shall not talk much about it too. If not this post is going to be a long naggy one. Overall, even thou there were unhappy things, I really like there. The sea, the beach, the resort, the food, the friendly staffs... the beach is really beautiful and I wouldn't even mind going again and will make sure that I make full use of my time playing. Pictures on facebook shall do the talking.

Had chalet at Coasta Sands Sentosa on Monday. The room was really small. Smaller than the one at DTE. Despite that, it didn't prevent us from having fun. BBQ on first night, playing and drinking, and then I knocked out first. I love the swimming pool there. We jumped into the pool after playing at the beach with sands on us on the 2nd day. Night walk on the 2nd night after dinner. Universal Studio looks like a fairytale land from outside. I want to go in very much especially after I stood outside the entrance that day, with the Harry Potter music playing along! But definitely not now because the main rides are down at the moment.

And time flies. Seriously. This year seems to pass really fast. It seemed I had just started school only.

Ever since I started school and work, I learnt new things, I changed. It could be changing to the worse. But I learnt to stand up more for myself. I saw things I never get to see it last time. I learnt to accept the unexpected.

FYI, backstabbing is never equal to gossiping. I don't know why and how some people would anyhow used the word, "backstab" on others. I bet they didn't know they are the one doing so. Whats there to complain to people, when you are the one who make the whole situation like that? Why put the blame totally on others? I bet you don't know that you are the worst person I have ever known since I learnt about the incident. I don't care if you know or not, but that affected me because I know I was not supposed to be blamed on totally.

If anything goes wrong and the blame goes to the organizer everytime, I rather not be the organizer anymore. Of course, I'm talking about small groups of outing among friends, and not those kind of events like the YOG (for example). Each and everyone plays a part in getting things right, and not one person. If you want to blame on the organizer, why not asked youself first; why didn't you help in the first place? why didn't you listened? why did you only care about yourself?

Anyway, I'm going to stop blogging now. Headache and tiredness are visiting me.

And Starhub overcharged me the 2nd time. damn.

maybe because I don't know, so I'm confused. I bet you didn't know, even when I stood beside you silently, I'm still missing you.

Let the music be your guide