|
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 @ 2:51 AM
IHateCramps.
Today was one of the worse day in my life.
Earlier today was the first day of the time of the month. I didn't thought I would have really bad cramps until I was half way thru outside. On the way back, I just couldn't take it. I just had to alight at the next stop, which happened to be Paya Lebar. There, I sat at the platform waiting for the pain to go away. Fortunately, my friend was with me and she helped to get panadol for me. She saved my life! If not I bet I would still be there until I-don't-know-what-time. I felt really bad having her to wait for me, and another friend to wait for her at the other station. But I couldn't help it. I couldn't even care less about anything, even my phone. I was just glad and appreciated that she was there. If not, I may have no choice but to disturb others out of nowhere because I couldn't stand or walk at all until the panadol took effect.
Well well, what a day..
nobody will know.
Let the music be your guide
|