profile









archives

Thursday, July 15, 2010 @ 2:50 AM
I'm back!


A month plus since I abandoned my blog. I did intended to.. but there is this sudden feeling to make this blog alive again.

Alot has happened. I shan't really talk much about it here if not I might be still typing when the sun rises later.

Grandpa is currently 84. He said he is contented and wants no more. We all know he is suffering. Even while I'm typing now, I am thinking of her, who left us about 3 years ago. How nice if she was still here. Hearing that he feels better than the past few days, I felt better as well. I really hope all the pain and sufferings will leave him. Being old doesn't mean one has to suffer. No matter what decision lies ahead, I hope it will be the best for him.

I admit and don't deny I was rude that time. My attitude, my temper, ruin that day. However, I won't say they weren't at fault at all. Even thou it wasn't directing at me, I just couldn't take it. And I bet they won't admit they were wrong for saying all those. Well well, anyway its over. Even thou we talk now, doesn't mean I have forgotten about it. Who would forget walking off infront of everyone?
Then there is this person who made things worse on this incident because she didn't get the facts right first and she didn't even really know me well or understood me and then she could go all the way to critising whatever she assumed she was right just by listening to complains from another who also don't understand me. LEARN to use your brain can. LEARN to put yourself into others' shoes can. You totally have no rights to say anything. You totally made the matter worse FYI if you haven't known of it. FYI, I don't really care if you will see this, since my blog is alr public. If you haven't know, I really dislike you very much. Congrats, you are the first person I dislike over there.

On another matter, there is also this person I really hate. This person is the first person I hated this much. This person is a two-sided face person. This person sees money over anything. This person made things looked as if others are at fault instead of this person when this person realized this person is at fault. Why would such a person even exists in this world!?

Ha! I can't believed I'm going to post all the above...

I fell sick for a few times ever since I last blogged and it was the first time I met such situation. Perhaps because of the late nights.. I have to really start tuning back my body clock. Ha.

Universal Studio... Suddenly, I want to go there despite the maintenance of some rides. Hmm.

stop running inside my mind.

Let the music be your guide