|
Monday, July 19, 2010 @ 11:11 PM
Sleeping day
As planned, today was a sleeping day. Slept till 4plus in the afternoon from 5plus in the morning. Late nights plus early morning = serious tiredness. Thus, I seriously need this sleeping day to regain back all my energy. Perhaps more than this day..
Had a short and small secondary class gathering on one of the weekends with our teacher. So long since I last saw Mdm. She brought her 4 years old daughter along and she's really super cute. After that was talking session and movie with a smaller group.
Visited grandpa yesterday. He looked alot better than a week before I saw him. (:
I missed my niece already even thou I just saw her yesterday. She's too cute to be not missed..
I bet some may be thinking I may be typing more than this. But I'm not going to waste my time and effort typing what is not worth to type and be posted in my blog.
"can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars..."
even when the sky falls on me, I know you'll be there eventually.
Let the music be your guide
|