profile









archives

Sunday, August 1, 2010 @ 4:28 AM
August


I just caught a movie, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, and fortunately, it didn't required alot of my brain cells like yesterday's Inception. I find Sorcerer is just another "Harry Potter" type of show. Its nice and funny. Inception is interesting but somehow I don't know why I just find it difficult to understand why, how,and what this and that even thou I know what they were doing.

Wednesday was supposed to be ladies night and so I did have a short ladies night in my room with 2 other friends. Basically, the three of us were too bored but were too lazy to think of the places we could go to; or its just that we ran out of ideas. Singapore... Anyway, we... blast songs (not really blasting cause we might disturb my parents sleeping) in the room, cooked some instant noodles, played facebook, chatted abit here and there, and painted our nails. Our main purpose was to have our nails painted. And I realized I know how to help others to paint their fingernails. Then, the next day was supposed to be just a trip down to town for another purpose but we ended up neglecting time while shopping at Bugis.

And then... Its August. Now. How time flies. Seriously. I spent 2 months doing nothing but slacking and playing. It seemed half a year thou. Hmm.

Its funny. When changes occurred around you. When things turned out weirdly. When you didn't expect things would turn out the way it is now. When you realized things you have never thought it would be it. When the things you were always hoping you were wrong about it, actually turned out correctly. Worst of all, when you have to pretend there wasn't any of these "when".

Seriously, I don't know why there are moths flying into my room nowadays ever since I had my own room. Not only that, sometimes, I see them lying dead on the floor. Isn't that... eerie? Hmm.

When I fall sick, everyone else seemed to be doing great. However, when everyone falls sick, I seemed to be the only healthy one! (:

I should cut down on sleeping late. Or rather, early. When people are starting to wake up to start their day, I'm just about to end my day. I shall wake up by noon later! Thats if I could do it...

Hot and cold.

Let the music be your guide