|
Saturday, August 7, 2010 @ 9:52 PM
down
Currently, I'm in love with this song - Airplanes
Next - Break Your Heart
Then - Dynamite
Also - Waka Waka
And not forgetting - I Stay In Love
Wednesday's club wasn't fun at all. It was super crowded, and they didn't have one of my songs that I was waiting for it. Or maybe I just don't like ButterFac anymore. Perhaps, the other factors played the most important role to the not-fun. But I still like the fact that they have free flow of drinks for ladies on Wednesdays thou I can't drink much. Anyway, I should quit going alr. Right?
Yesterday was my first try to kite flying at Marina Barrage. Ok, I didn't really had the chance to try flying it. Perhaps next time. The smashing of cake period made us the noisest group over there. Fortunately, it was during night time and thus, it was dark.
Okay. Its 5am now. I stopped at the previous paragraph because I was going for a movie at dte. Shall continue now...
I started work as an admin on Thursday and I'm really bored by the brainless thing I'm doing over there currently. But I shouldn't complain..since I will be there for only a month or so. At the end of the month, I can get the things I want! :D
But last two days were part of the worse day of my life. I was totally dead tired after I slept for only less than 2 hours on Wednesday night. When night time arrived on Thursday, serious headache came to visit me till I had to pop in a panadol. Then I thought I could sleep from 11plus till 6.30 but I woke up at 3plus and couldn't get back to sleep until 4plus near 5. Then when I met my friends after work, I dropped dead. Totally. I never thought redbull could keep anyone awake. But, after yesterday, I truely believed so because it kept me going for 3 to 4 hours.
Even so, I doubt I could get myself to sleep early just for work.
National Day is coming. Should I stay home and watch NDP?
I never agreed or decided to.
I'm tired. Shall have a date with my bed now.
"tell me what you want to hear..."
Let the music be your guide
|