profile









archives

Monday, August 2, 2010 @ 3:14 AM
Dreams


Last night, or rather during daytime (since I slept when morning arrived), I had a dream. A dream that I could still remember what it was. But it is starting to fade away from my memory space. Its like I will forget totally what I had dreamt of when I wake up later. Are dreams meant to be forgotten? Because they are the opposite of reality. At least, I thought they are. Inside Inception, they mentioned that when you are in a dream, you can never remember what was the initial starting point. Like how you got to the place where you "are" in your dream. Its true. Just like the dream last night. Just like I had dreamt of scary monster in the city, yet I don't remember or know how they got there or why there was even the existence of these monster. But, can we really go into different levels of dream in real life? That I dream that I was in a dream. Its kind of scary to be thinking of it thou.

But then again, dreams are dreams. They can and are never real, right?

Previously, I said I wanted to wake up at noon yesterday. But I woke up 2 hours after noon. I actually couldn't hear my alarm at all. And its pretty loud, considering that I had the volume put at near max, and its always just right beside me. Guessed I was too deep into my dreamworld. Later, I will wake up at noon. (:

I like having events lining up on every coming week. That would motivate me to look forward to a new week because I don't want September to come so soon. I'm afraid if those are shown up on the screen, I might breakdown. I might not know what to do. I might not know what I would do. I'm just afraid of that day. I'm not sure of the exact day thou. ):

"the greatest distance between persons is when you are unaware that the person is right next to you" - quoted from a tv show.

Let the music be your guide