profile









archives

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 @ 12:06 AM
Kind souls


Today, I met 2 kind singaporeans!

When I stepped out of the mrt station this morning, I saw an unexpected. Rain.

I couldn't possibly dash across, or walk slowly under the rain. Either way, I will get myself soaked with rain water. However, this kind office lady offered to share her umbrella with me just when I thought I had no choice but to get drenched totally when I reached the office. Then, she went to the coffeshop to buy her drink. I didn't expect to see her at another point because she saw me and offered to share again by saying, "come, lets go". Haha. Then, I was left with a short path to reach my building. And again, when I thought I would get wet under the rain, another kind office lady offered to share her umbrella with me. Haha. Am I lucky or what? :D

I really wondered why 1 to 3plus, 4 in the afternon is the most difficult time to endure the tiredness. I was that tired till I could fall asleep for a few seconds while keying in my handphone's password.

because I know wishes don't come true, I rather be staying in my fairytale land..

Let the music be your guide