|
Sunday, August 22, 2010 @ 4:32 AM
Miserable week
I went through a few days of misery this week..
Working overtime for 4 days till 8. I just hope it would end earlier next week. But well anyway I'm left with only 2 weeks there!
Down with fever for 2 days despite consuming panadol on the first day and I still went to work. And now my throat is itching still.
Then it came about 5 days earlier. wth right. ):
Then I had wanted to go out this afternoon, but due to my condition I just had to sleep and then I ended up leaving house quite late. And so I was practically sleeping thruout half of my Saturday.
And I caught Step Up 3 yesterday. Superb show. Caught The Expendables just now. Good and funny. But the sound system sucks totally due to the cinema.
because I'll never know. right?
Let the music be your guide
|