|
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 @ 10:55 PM
My 22nd
Actually and seriously, I just realized I have officially turned 22.
Apparently, I thought I was still 21.
21 sounds nicer than 22.
Before that ordinary day arrived, friends were asking how would I want to celebrate or what do I want. Seriously, I didn't thought I should celebrate or anything, or to get anything from anyone. (well, maybe except from my sisters since we do so haha) Because its not like its my 21st again.
But then..
The first celebration started with my SIM friends at Kbox. We actually celebrate for everyone in the group. Its nice because we could all gather together. If not for this, we may not get to gather together for months.
The second one was with a bunch of friends with the great help of two of them. We had dinner at Thai Accent (the kangkong at Thai Express is nicer thou). Following next was powerhouse. And that day was my first try on waterfall. I did tried to control myself for about an hour or so but in the end, I still had to vomit out to feel better.
The third one was the usual cutting of cake celebration with my family. We do it every year for each family member. So... I have at least 6 different types of cakes to eat each year. Plus my niece, it will be 7.
I think.. I'm too tired to go into details. Guess the only regret I had was feeling really down on the day itself. But I don't know why I was mododless. I just felt so. Nothing could really explain why. Perhaps it was the every small things that came together at the same time and made me feel so. I don't know.
All in all, I tasted different emotions.. Happy and touched with the things my friends did and also to those who went to powerhouse despite having things on the next day. The moodless feeling but I never know why. The paiseh feeling when people sing the birthay song and when receiving presents. The giddy-ness I never had before thou I didn't get drunk which I don't ever think I could. Ha.
"You're special to that someone because you are different from the others"
Let the music be your guide
|