profile









archives

Tuesday, August 3, 2010 @ 2:16 AM
Random


Today, I woke up few minutes before noon! (:

And.. I haven taken any nap at all until now. I'm tired. Totally. But I just can't go to bed now.

A friend suddenly msned me today in the early afternoon, and randomly asked me if she should go swimming. Then asked if I want to go. Since I wanted to go so much since last week, so I thought, why not? And so I met her about 2 hours after the chat. Swam abit but I was satisfied alr. How random I thought this swimming thing was.

I had a real long chat with a friend earlier. There wasn't any gaps in between except when she went for her long dinner which took like near to an hour. Basically, it was about me telling her my troubled mind. I'm very thankful and appreaciated lots for her great listening ear and advices.. and patient. I just felt better even thou... ya.

running is definitely not a solution.

Let the music be your guide