|
Saturday, September 11, 2010 @ 12:30 AM
Alcohol no more
If I can, I will not touch alcohol anytime soon. Last night, I felt seriously terrible. Serious bad headache visited me. And I vomitted 3 times. Everytime I drink, I know when is my limit and then I could control myself. Yesterday was different. Those small cups came too fast that I couldn't realise my limit at all. Well, at the end of the night, I learnt how to become "seh" yet having a clear mind. And now, I have phobia for alcohol.
If not for that, I wouldn't have seen the real side of the world, no?
Timetable is up. After camping for about near 4 hours infront of SIM website, I am glad for I won't have classes on Fridays and Saturdays. But at the price of having makeup lessons on 3 Sundays.
By the way, I caught the movie, Haunted Changi, few days back. And, that show suxs. Totally can. Pls don't watch it. Don't watch it even if you want to know how suxs it is. Don't watch it even if you have free tickets to it. It will just hurt your head from the noisy background. I don't know what that sound was, but my head hurts badly during and after the show. However, if you would like to see the interior of OCH, then maybe you would like to watch the first half when it is still daytime in the show. Okay. All these are just my point of view thou. Haha.
When compromising is important. When realising of situation is important. When being sensitive is important.
When being honest is the best policy!
even when the path turns rough, eventually, everyone will hop onto the right one. Its just a matter of time.
Let the music be your guide
|