|
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 @ 1:01 AM
Back to school
I was back to school earlier this morning and started my very first 2 lectures of my second year.
And.. I should be sleeping now, considering that I slept at 1plus, woke up at 6am, had my first class at 8.30am, had a long break from 11.30am to 3.30pm, and another class at 3.30pm before I could end my long long day. I was tired. But I could still catch Resident Evil 3 online with my sis which was done about half hour ago. Hehe.
How time flies. 4 months of holidays passed just like that. Even thou only 4, but alot has happened. Things have even changed within just the short few months. But well, I guess all these are not within our control..
My throat is really irritating. Seriously. Each month, it will get really pain for a few days to a week or two. And this month, it started since last Saturday. The worst thing is, it prevents me from having my crackers. When will it go away!? ):
"At times I'd like to break through and hold you endlessly"
Let the music be your guide
|