|
Sunday, September 12, 2010 @ 1:50 AM
Long weekend
This weekend seemed rather long. On Thurdays, I thought it was Friday. Yesterday (Friday), I thought it was Saturday already. And today, I still thought it was Sunday.
Went swimming for an hour or so and then headed down to town for some shopping. I ended up getting nothing off my list but got myself another pair of NUM slipper while they are having this promotion of buying 2 pairs at the price of 1. (: Caught a show, Resident Evil. Its nice..! Thou I felt like I was watching a horror show.
My phone's battery is giving me problems lately. To the extent whereby I could only sustain the 100% for about 12 hours, provided I don't use it often while having the 3g on. I tried it today. I off the 3g for about 2 hours, and only used the phone for less than 2 to 3 minutes, once every 2 to 3 hours after that. And I played no games at all. After about 12 hours, it was less than 10%. I can't imagine if I were to keep using, I think by less than 6 hours, I will be left with nothing but an empty phone while I was still outside. But, I still can't bear to part with this phone yet. Its only about 6-months old. ):
someday, everyone may part. but remember the moments when we all crossed one another's paths; be it for a good or a bad cause.
Let the music be your guide
|