profile









archives

Sunday, September 5, 2010 @ 4:37 AM
Part and Parcel of Life


Friday was my last day of my one-month temp job. I felt glad and happy yet sad to have left the company. Glad because of the tensed up atmosphere. Happy because I don't have to wake up early for the next 2 weeks. Sad because I'm going to miss some of the nice colleagues over there even thou I got to know them better only on the last week of work.

Well anyway! I will need to prepare myself for school before it reopens for us in 2 weeks time. Prepare meaning to slack and enjoy myself. I need to catch up with my dramas as well. I'm missing school and I can't believe it. Its an hour and half journey to school, and another hour and half back home. Plus 3 hours of lecture in between. 6 hours if there are 2 lectures for that day. I'm so going to fall asleep again during lectures. Seriously, I missed school. But then, maybe after only a day of school, I might be back to disliking going to school again.

I need to intro this product - Avene Thermal Spring Water. I had mosquitoes bites earlier this evening. Big ones. And I couldn't possibly scratch them because they were on my legs. Thus, I tried spraying the Avene water on the bites for a few times, hoping it would reduce the itchiness. And amazingly, the itchiness stopped after a while.

"It just takes some time.. everything, everything will be alright"

Let the music be your guide