|
Thursday, October 7, 2010 @ 11:55 PM
Compromising
Took the above photo of my late grandparents from mum. Sis scanned it and sent it to me. (: If I have the choice, I will want to be their grandchild again in my next life and so on.
Ever watched tv shows showing that a member has passed away, and then chaos started to occur in the family. I always thought those were just drama that weren't true. I never thought I would see and hear it myself.
Have not get used to school life. Its rather hectic in some weeks. Hopefully I can cope with schooling, SELF STUDYING, working, dramas-ing/online-ing, going out/having fun and SLEEPING. Apart from dramas, I can't forgo the others. Given my poor and slow understanding in lectures, I should have started revising this week. But apparently, I have not, yet. I need some self-discipline..
Anyway, I decided to not change my phone yet because the battery seemed to be working normally after restoring. Moreover, this phone has been with me for like only 7 months..
To stay silent is to pretend to avoid unncessary conflict.
Let the music be your guide
|