|
Wednesday, October 6, 2010 @ 11:10 PM
lifeain'tgood
Restoring my phone in progress. Hoping they will allow me to change to a "new" set tomorrow. Because my battery suxs still.
8 days since he left all of us...
Perhaps, because he just left, and that I am listening to chinese songs since then, I don't feel like going to those places. Definitely not this week. And hopefully the next few as well.
Whatever has happened, and happened again and again, will happen again, right? History does repeats. Thus people tend to not trust that history will stay forever as history. No?
Sometimes people chose silent over everything else because they don't want unnecessary conflicts to occur. Thou unnecessary, but "the thing" lies forever with the silent one. The other never know "silent" has actually taken place and it continues...
I wished I could do something to help them. But apparently, there isn't any I could do to really help..
I want and need to go shopping.
I want to go on a trip...to Genting..! Or an island..
"早点看破 才看的见以后" -lyrics from S.H.E's song
Let the music be your guide
|