|
Monday, October 4, 2010 @ 11:11 PM
missing them
The wake lasted for 5 days. The only 5 days we were left with to be with grandpa. Yesterday still arrived. I didn't want it to come so much. But it still came, and rather fast. )':
It feels really terrible to be losing grandpa after losing grandma about 3 years ago. Moreover, they were our closer ones. My sis and I would go to their house and got taken care of by them when we were young. I could still remember the days when grandma gave us 1buck each to buy the titbits we wanted when nobody else would give us. I could still remember her on her bed with grandpa beside her, on the night before she left all of us. I know she remembered the names of the 4 of us and know who we are when she had so many others around her.
I just know that I'm going to miss both grandpa and grandma. Without them, there wouldn't be me. In future, going back there would only have this emptiness feeling. No?
Let the music be your guide
|