profile

archives
|
Friday, November 12, 2010 @ 1:33 AM
HELLO!
After a month of not updating my blog.. I'm back again.
Actually, I have no idea what to blog. And I'm too lazy to blog about the past one month.
Basically, nothing much has happened, on the surface.
Its nearly 2 months since I started my second year with SIM and I felt like I have put in more effort in stopping myself from falling asleep in class than anything else. Ha. Anyway, year 2 doesn't seem as difficult as year 1. In fact, it is alot more difficult. I don't know if it is the modules, or its just me. But its really different from my first year. If I was struggling in year 1, am I going to die this year? ):
I miss little Isabel. The last time I saw her was 2 Sundays ago. I even dreamt of her last night that she was at our house and that she could walk alr! lol.
Last night, my sis and I were really "happening", at home. The moment she stepped into the house, I started running and screaming out of my room. Not because I was excited to see her, but because there was this flying bug in my room. Apparently, she came back at the super right time because I have always looked upon her as my "hero" to get rid of such bugs from my room. HAHA! She got rid of it, and... I owe her another KOI bubble tea. Damn it right. But its worth it since the bug won't be bugging me anymore. (: Then moments later, she opened up her pringles. AND.. She realized someone has eaten some of the chips. Apparently my laughter gave me away because her expression was too LOl. So, after that, she claimed she used up only 5mins to finish the rest of the chips when she could have enjoyed for 30. I don't remember eating so much lor. HA. Anyway, for that, I don't owe her another KOI. (:
Yes, and thanks to her, I started watching Gossip Girl few days ago. I would say its a nice show but not an addictive one. Perhaps because they don't have the "omg whats going to happen next!?" thing, unlike the Hongkong drama I'm watching now. And, I'm only at the first season. I wonder if it stays the same for the rest of the seasons..
Things have happened really unexpectedly that I wished I had a time machine..
Dear Buddha, Dear Grandpa & Grandma, pls look after her. Pls see that the bastard will look at the big picture and think. No matter what, she doesn't deserve this.
"I may not know what I want; all I know is not these"
Let the music be your guide
|