|
Friday, November 19, 2010 @ 12:52 AM
Like an Idiot
Caught "unstoppable" on last Saturday night. Its a nice show! Thou I was expecting more casualties. Ha.
Finally, I saw little Isabel yesterday (Wednesday). Fortunately, she still hasn't forgotten me. Or its just that she has grown up to be less scared with people. Haha. She is still as cute as before. And, as naughty as before. She's not staying at Simei with her mum anymore but with my aunt at Bedok. That kinda explains why I "finally" saw her. (:
Had 3 days school this week. And 5 next week, including the next Sunday. Like omg can. The 2nd Sunday I'm going school for the 2nd year. 1 more in early next year. ):
Today, this lecturer taught us some time management:
Lets say, you have 8 hours of sleep everyday. Then, you will be spending 20 years (8/24 * 60) of your 60 years doing nothing but sleeping. But, if you had 6, you will then be spending 5 years lesser. During this 5 years, one could do his/her degree and master. while others are sleeping away. And the best thing is, having 4 hours of sleep per day. Then you will be spending 10 years lesser than the initial one.
Interesting isn't it. But it takes time and "skill" to have only 4 hours of sleep yet you won't fall in to the hospital.
But then, I think 4 hours is not enough.
I felt like a fool, like an idiot.
a person in need of a listening ear, won't wish to lend his or hers.
Let the music be your guide
|