profile









archives

Saturday, November 13, 2010 @ 12:51 AM
What goes around, comes around


Supposedly to be a zouk/phuture night. But here I am, typing on my laptop.

Supposedly; because of certain circumstances.

Sometimes, we just have to look at the big picture before deciding on anything. People may not understand why the big picture was overlooked. But, one thing that was understood was: sandwiched. People always said don't neglect the whole forest because of one tree. I guess, sometimes, this applies to family relationship and friendship as well.

Seriously, I have never thought I would really understood what bastard was. I'm very sure bastard will definitely get their retribution one day, be it in any way. Once a bastard, always a bastard. Never will "it" change at all. Just in case, the "bastard" here and from my previous post are 2 different thing.

On another side, I understood what sandwiched is too. But I no longer felt so when I saw what I never want to. Anyway, no point elaborating.

It seemed I'm going thru the life of "sandwiched" recently. Have I sandwiched anyone before? lol. Because "what goes around comes around"..

Oh well.!

perhaps, what I felt was never shown nor recognised.

Let the music be your guide