profile









archives

Monday, December 20, 2010 @ 11:40 PM
Bug


I always wonder who knows about my blog; who actually knows and reads them.

I nearly blog from CGH again. Mum wanted to stay. But I don't know why I just don't want her to stay; because of her medical history. In the end, none of us stayed. She insisted on me going home because I'm down with a super bad flu from last night stayover. The night was really really cold yesterday despite already having a jacket on. I felt like I was back at Genting, just that I didn't caught any flu from there. And, I'm having school in the morning tomorrow. The one and only lecture in between the 2 weeks of holidays. Damn. They just can't let me have the whole holiday.

I can't breathe. My head is spinning. I should sleep.

I rather be coughing than having flu or headache. ):

"tell me whats going on"

Let the music be your guide