|
Sunday, December 19, 2010 @ 9:45 PM
CGH
I'm blogging from CGH. Sis just had an operation hours ago to remove her appendicitis and she's sleeping now. Mum wanted to stay over to look after her and then go to work the next day morning. So, I volunteered to do so since I'm having my holidays now. Apparently even if I don't have, we wouldn't allow her too because of her sickness.
Its rather cold here at night even thou there isn't any aircon. And I wonder what time will I fall asleep later..
I'm well equipped with Apple products. Ranging from iPad, iPhone, iPod touch to iPod. Mac book nearly came into the picture but I reckoned I would be using it since the rest could keep me occupied. I don't own them all by the way.. Only phone and iPod belong to me. Ipod touch belongs to sis. iPad belongs to a very "good" friend of my sis. He's very kind to lend his charger again. Haha. (: and it's very difficult to type with iPad.. I always think the size of iPad is not very right.. Using it at home may seem to be too small while using it outside such as on public transport may seem too big. But okay, maybe not now..
Seriously, I don't like CGH. I have never have a good impression on this hospital ever since the incident of my late great grandmother. Then when my sis got admitted here on friday, it was my first time here as well and I had already thought that their everything here sucks. Their canteen opens till 8plus. Some, or rather most, of the stalls open till as early as 8pm and they were seen rushing to close shop. I saw a patient came down looking for food but to his dismay, none was still operating. I'm just too lazy to type the rest because my fingers are very "suan" already. To conclude, their facilities, their staffs in charged of the returning of passes, even some visitors here, sucks. Totally.
Alot has happened. Things I never thought it would happen actually happened. What made it worse was the source of the situation; coming from where I never even once thought would be it. I didn't know I was seen as "such person" in one's mind; the one whom I never thought would have such in the mind; when I never ever had that in mind at all. Sad and disappointed. I may have alot of bad points which I am not able to change them in a short or long period of time, or maybe I can never changed at all because I was borned with it. But I don't deserved to receive that. Or rather, nobody deserved that.
I am afraid. I really am. Afraid that I would keep myself away from everyone, from everything... ):
"don't leave me like this, I thought I had you figured out..."
Let the music be your guide
|