|
Friday, December 31, 2010 @ 12:59 AM
Goodbye 2010
I have typed a bunch of words but I decided I will not post them up.
2010 is ending way too fast. I can't really believe I'm already at the last day of 2010.
Well, perhaps its good in a way because then I could bid goodbye to all the unhappy moments that have happened this year and just hope that they won't come back to me anymore.
Went to the last ladies night of 2010. I don't understand why many people are saying that I always go when the fact is I don't always club. Ha. Anyway, I don't really care. (:
I want to live like I don't know myself anymore. Its very tiring living "me". In the end, I received rubbish. But, am I able to do it?
I shall end this post short and simple. (:
Have a blast tonight everyone!
You taught me so. I don't know if I should thank you, blame you, or blame myself.
Let the music be your guide
|