profile









archives

Thursday, December 23, 2010 @ 1:30 AM
JB


My first trip to JB via public transport today! I never knew how the whole thing works until today. The contact lenses there are way cheaper than SG's. And, the shop we went to, they even provide mailing service to our home in SG. Ha.

Sis finally got discharged today. I must say, she has got really really super good friends around her. One of them actually accompanied and looked after her from morning till night, more than 12 hours, for two to three days. Another one went to visit her everyday, after work. Another even went to take MC on the day after her operation! (:
Of course, she has got really really super good family members. My parents especially. They went to see to her needs every morning before going to work. And, after work, they would go home to bath etc, and then went to find her again. And ME! I accompanied her on the night after her operation! And I "earned" myself some stupid flu bug. ): Also, I saw a patient who had her radio turned on at 4plus in the morning can. Stunned.

Hopefully, she will recover fully soon soon soon..!!

Suddenly, I really think that the best thing to do in life is to not care about any problem even thou it may not be the best solution. But a friend just reminded me on facebook that they will come back as a bigger problem. True in a way. But not every problem could be solved. I always believed nothing can be unsolved. But, when problems occur, I don't believe so anymore. Not unless a solution could be found. So perhaps, sometimes, ignoring is bliss.

I am like so into blogging nowadays. You know, the feeling when blogging at the hospital that night was really different. Especially when so much has happened. I can't really explain but its just different...

Have I mentioned already? My little niece can walk already! She is still as cute as before. There was this one fine day, she ignored my kind intention to carry her by hitting my phone and it dropped with a deep scratch in return. I squeezed her face after that while she had that innocent look. HA! But I still love her! :D

Okay. I should sleep. I need to get rid of the flu totally. I need my voice back.

only bastards talked bastard stuffs.

Let the music be your guide