|
Saturday, December 25, 2010 @ 5:32 AM
Merry Christmas!
Its Christmas!
Its exactly a week before new year and I felt that they are too close to each other because I have no festive mood this December at all. Totally. And that I'm afraid it might affect my new year mood. Ha.
Unlike last year, Christmas this year was a simple yet nice gathering. Met up with one of our long-time-no-see friend too! We discussed many different topics and one of which remains in my mind still - 2012; end of the world. Seriously, if this really happens, I would have spent my entire life studying. If it really happens, would I have spent my life to the fullest already?
Okay, I have no mood to blog actually. I blogged because I want to. There is not a need to thou my mind is filled with stuffs.
Reading my sis's blog had my tears rolling down, and I don't know why. Perhaps because I am especially emotional nowadays.
It may seem solved. But deep down, I know its not. There wasn't any solution to it at all. I know I want to let it rest. Honestly, I do. Because if I don't, complications will occur. Its very disappointing to learn that I was actually assumed to be that way when the fact is I was never it. Right now, everytime, whatever I do or say, I just felt I have to be careful.
When things have already happened, they can never be the same anymore.
Let the music be your guide
|