|
Saturday, January 1, 2011 @ 7:32 PM
Hello 2011
2011 will be a great year for everyone! (:
Countdown to twenty-eleven at Siloso Beach was awesome! Totally. I believed everyone did enjoyed to the max despite the tiredness from the fun. One ride we took over there had my head bursting for a couple of minutes and nearly caused me to puke, but it was fun.
Next festive period is Chinese New Year in early February. Time to do some shopping!
I should really stop thinking about enjoyment already. Since November, I have been wanting to get down to studying but till today, I have not really started doing so. I feel so dead yet I have no motivation at all. Maybe I should clear those assignments first.. Because I'm going back to school on the coming Monday after 2 weeks of holidays. Suddenly, I can't seem to tune back to the "real world" - schooling.
I just want to be myself. I won't do it again. It was foolish of me.
"我就不相信我会笨到 忘不了赖着不放掉"
Let the music be your guide
|