Its about 10mins to 4am. To think that I am blogging now and not sleeping when I'm going to be up early later, you might think that I'm mad.
The fact is, I'm not. I'm just scared. Afraid of sleeping. I don't know if it was just a dream, or had I really encountered it. Neither do I want to know. I didn't want to care about it. I regretted telling mum because now, she makes me more scared than ever.
Why do I have to go through such phase in life? Seriously fml.
"Lectures coming to an end; one more next week before prelims. But why do I feel like I haven't attended any at all? ): " - I posted this on facebook few days back. Seriously, its the first time in my whole life of studying so far that I felt this way. 2012 has not arrived yet and I could already foresee the end of world for me. Sigh. ):
Anyway, earlier this afternoon, my sis lost her files from her thumb drive. Files, or rather, projects, that she needs to submit later. Although I never encounter such situation myself, I could totally feel the panic for her because I know how it feels like to be not done with projects due tomorrow, not to mention projects done and lost on the day before submission. Moreover, I was in touched with her thumb drive before she opens them up in school and that made me felt really guilty. I don't remember touching her files thou because I didn't need to. But I could have accidentally deleted them. I don't know.
In the end, it costed S$100 to recover the lost files from her thumb drive at Sim Lim. Well, then, now I know the "so-called" permanently deleted files can actually be retrieved. Thou, there is a price to pay for it. Then again, I don't know why she didn't have another copy, at least in her laptop. I have already learnt not to trust thumb drive when I was in Poly. Ha.
Damn. I still don't dare to sleep. ):
82 days left.
I just need to learn to move on.