|
Thursday, February 10, 2011 @ 10:51 PM
Happy CNY!
Its the 8th day of CNY.
As I was saying in my previous post that this year has started slowly, it actually turned out the opposite when February arrived. Shall do something different to this post by letting the pictures taken by my sis to do most of the talking with regards to my CNY.
Introducing my little niece, Isabel, on the eve of CNY. Like every other year, our reunion dinner was steamboat at our grandfather's house. Apparently, we were too hungry that we didn't take any photo of it.
Day 1: OTW to grandfather's house.
If you had notice, my parents were wearing the same color. (: So old already still so sweet. Ha.
The soup I really dislike. So, I had only a few mouths of it before my niece decided to "slap" the bowl while I was feeding her. First time was my phone. Then that bowl. Fortunately it didn't landed onto my clothes.
How skinny can Isabel's mother gets?
Thats me and Isabel!


The aftermath.
3rd & 4th.
At my big aunt's house; previously known as "ah gong's house" before he passed away.



Back at grandfather's house; playing blackjack.
That night, I had mahjong session with my youngest sister and two of her friends. We played throughout the nigh till 6plus in the morning. That was my first time playing through the night. Well, I seldom play mahjong.
Day 2:
After getting only 2 hours of sleep, my youngest sister and I followed my grandparents' and few others to house visiting. Apparently, my father was too tired to travel around. Just some pictures would do I guess because I'm tired now. HA.


The only cousins who tagged along on that day to house visiting. It wasn't the red packets I was going after but because its CNY.
At night, we went to Seafood International @ ECP for dinner.
The only family picture.
Dearest sisters and I.
Dearest Dad & Mum.
Everyone.
Cousins.
House visiting and gambling with friends as well. It was all fun. But apparently, we didn't took any pictures. (:
This new year will be a good good year for All! (:
hoping for the not-expecting.
Let the music be your guide
|