First of all, happy valentine's day to all couples! And.. Happy friendship day!
Okay, I just got to know from my sis that today is also friendship day.
Actually, even if chinese new year was tomorrow, I wouldn't have the mood for it, not to mention friendship day. BECAUSE? Because I now officially feel the stress. FOR? For my upcoming exams in May. Its a little late to feel so but, better than later, I guess.
Even when I was on my way to powerhouse or at powerhouse, I could feel the guilt building inside me. Perhaps that was why last night wasn't as fun as it should be. And yesterday was my last one. Until about 3 months later, after my last paper on May 19. (:
In celebration of birthdays, I had my first touch on ice skating on Wednesday. It was scary, thou fortunately, I didn't fall. But unfortunately, at the end of the day, I still don't know how to skate. ): Shall blog about it when the photos are uploaded on facebook. Basically, my friends are very slow in uploading! Haha.
I want to learn to roller blade! Waiting for my dear friend so I could tag along and learn together. Ha. Have tried a few times but I never once succeed.
I just want to tell you that actually.