|
Saturday, February 19, 2011 @ 1:40 AM
Hopeless me
Mum gave me a total of 31 missed calls this morning. Sis tried waking me up by telling me that she accidentally scalded her hand. These couldn't wake me up eventually. Apparently, I only heard the first half of the missed calls. I didn't heard my sis talking to me. All I could hear from her was her voice talking to mum on the phone. I'm hopeless or what? ):
I think the next 2 months plus might be a lifeless one for me, will it? ):
I so want to go overseas after exams; hoping to shop my hearts out. But thinking of the many factors, it seems impossible. ):
On a random note, earlier this afternoon, my 11-years-old cousin randomly chatted me to tell me her test result and that she was sad about it. I don't know why but for a moment I felt sad for her too. Then she tried to trick me into believing she was 16 years old. How cute can she be? Haha. (:
81 days left.
Stay away from me if you will cause harm to me.
Let the music be your guide
|