profile









archives

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 @ 11:12 PM
I miss Isabel!


I miss my little niece. Very much in fact. I haven't seen her since the second day of CNY. But I'll definitely get to see her on next Saturday during my cousin's wedding. :D

Photos taken by my youngest sis earlier this evening:



Isabel: "I put my hands up in the air sometimes"

Haha. How cute can she get!? Omg. I so want to hug her right now.

Couldn't make it to see her just now because I was going to have my hair cut. And yeah, few inches are gone now... Its not as short as expected thou.

I think today was one of my most retard day. I saw my bus leaving on the other side when I haven't finished crossing the bridge. Apparently, the bus guide cheated me. So, I waited for the next one. 12 minutes later, I missed it again because I was obsessed with my phone. And so, I have to wait for another 10minutes, according to the bus guide. But in total, I sat at the bus stop for about half an hour, under the scorching sun.

77 days left.

I didn't wanted to hear it.

Let the music be your guide