profile









archives

Tuesday, February 1, 2011 @ 1:53 AM
Its February


This year has came too quickly. Yet, it is starting too slowly. It feels like months, but only a month has passed.

I'm only left with 2 classes each for 3 modules, and 1 more for the 4th one. These excludes revision lectures. With that, it means exams. But before that, we have to go through prelims which I don't think I would be prepared by then because its in early March, and CNY is just 2 days later!

Talk about CNY.. I believed many have already done or are doing spring cleaning. Like the many, I have already done so too. For my room and storeroom. Lol. I thought I would have bags of unwanted stuffs to visit the big rubbish chute. But apparently, like every other years, I still can't bear to throw them away. Well, maybe next year they should visit the chute.

A week of CNY break for us. A long weekend for students, and most working and office people. CNY has yet to start but I'm already in this festive mood. I hope its the same for everyone. Do enjoy this festive!

I thought the weather has turned to the better. Apparently, I was wrong, again. I really hope rain didn't have the intention of celebrating CNY with us thou it has stop raining (I hope). Its really that cold that I had to put on a jacket. In my own house. In SG.

And. There was an accident underneath our block, just about slightly less than an hour ago. My sis and I heard a very loud bang before we rushed to the window to see what had happened. Apparently, the trees blocked our view and we had to go out of the door and slightly further down the corridor to see a car on the pavement. It hit a bin as well. Poor bin. Anyway, we wanted to wait for the police, well, my sis wanted. But after the ambulance arrived, we went back in to our hsh. Ha. Basically, nobody was hurt.

Letting go.

Let the music be your guide